I'm bored and don't feel like doing my homework so I'm going to finally do this tag.
I was tagged by @luxecouture and I tag anyone else who wants to do this tag!
I'm just going to do the survey because I'm always worried that I leave people out when I tag people and I really love everyone's sets so you're all tagged for the "Friends on Polyvore/Users whose sets I like" bit.
1. Can you remember your last dream?
Its so strange; I never remember my dreams and its very rare if I do. But I think the last one was about this really cute guy at school who was texting me and talking to me in class, which was a good dream haha!
2. 3 places you'd like to go on vacation?
ONLY 3?! Well, London of course, Paris and maybe a tropical location like the Bahamas. (But I would love to travel the world and visit every country/continent)
3. Do you like chocolate?
Yes, especially dark chocolate!
4. Which is your favorite body part of the human face and why?
(Body part of the human face? Shouldn't it be feature?) But I guess eyes? Everyone's eyes are different and even if brown is a common eye colour, some are different shades and can really be beautiful. I love light coloured eyes and I wish I had tbh.
5. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
I don't know, both are great in their own ways. I like when it rains heavily (no thunder/lightning) and you can just sit on the couch all day listening to music, reading books and watching movies. It's so comforting.
6. Which is your favorite four legged creature?
Elephants and giraffes! I find them adorable! But of course kittens and puppies are just as cute.
7. Do you like spicy food?
8. Do you remember your favorite teacher?
Definitely :) I'll never forget him; he gave me so much inspiration to be a better writer and praised me so much for my writing, even at the young age of 12 when they were absolutely horrible!
9. Tell me about your favorite book, magazine, or comic.
Magazine: Nylon, for sure. I've discovered so many great new bands and fashion designers as well as find great new clothes to fit my style. They have a great balance of fashion, music and culture. I love it.
Book: I'm torn between Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky or The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Both are absolutely excellent and both have a beautiful storyline and incredibly written.
10. Tell me about the last movie you watched.
Just My Luck with Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine. Such a cute movie and I love the fact that McFly was in it.
11. Tell me about your favorite music/band.
I love anything really; especially indie/rock, alternative, alternative/rock, urban/r&b, punk/rock and folk/singer/songwriter type. That's really my style and I'm always open to discovering new artists. I'm also a sucker for any good catchy pop song (where my boyband obsession comes into play)
12. 3 favorite foods?
13. Do you like to shop?
14. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Usually late haha!
15. Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Somewhat, yeah I guess. Trying to make it better.
16. What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t?
I've never been in either situation but both have their difficulties. Professing your love for someone can risk getting your own heart broken because you don't know if they'll love you back and telling someone you don't love them can break their heart.
17. What’s your middle name?
Don't have one haha!
18. How big is your bed?
19. What music are you listening to right now?
Wanted - Hunter Hayes.
20. Who was the last person you hugged?
My mammabear awww :)
21. How is the weather right now?
Grey and chilly.
22. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
For sure! I was in 6th or 7th grade then and although I was confident then, I was a little weird lol.
23. Favorite fruit?
Pomegranate! Or watermelon or banana or pineapple. Idk I like fruit haha!
24. Do you have a collection of anything?
25. Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
In like elementary school I had a major crush on one of my guy friends.
26. Would you ever tell a person you have a crush on that you like him/her?
Did that once; didn't work out so well.
27. Do you consider yourself popular?
I'm not popular but I don't really care about that.
28. Have you ever cut yourself on purpose?
(Taylor's answer is still my favourite LOL) No, I haven't.
29. Would you ever date someone older than you?
Younger than you?
Don't really care tbh; I mean I've always used the mentality that age is but a number. But I do prefer older guys.
30. Have you ever been on a diet?
Yup; I always give up after a few days lol
31. Have you ever gotten detention?
No don't think so.
32. Do you usually prefer books or movies?
33. Have you ever written a love letter?
34. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night owl. Don't you dare try being cheery to me before 1PM or I'll slap you.
35. Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
Yes, if I see one.
36. Celebrity role models?
Hmm don't really know. Maybe Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Blake Lively, Mila Kunis, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Caroline Flack, Jennifer Lawrence, um idk who else haha I just look up to celebrity women who have a good head on their shoulders and don't get lost in the whole gist of being famous.
37. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Someone attractive, witty and funny. Basically Harry Styles, Dylan O'Brien, Nathan Sykes or Andrew Garfield.
38. How many piercing do you have?
Two on each lobe, but I'd like a third and two cartilage piercings on my left ear and a tragus piercing on my right ear.
39. What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
Never been in a relationship but I had a crush on a boy for maybe 2 years in elementary school.
40. What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about you?
Don't really like talking about that so no.
41. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
People sometimes compliment me on what I wear and how I style my hair and it makes me smile.
42. What does your username mean?
Lost in the city, which is basically what I am.
43. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
My friends and I do it all the time. We're so stupid but it's so fun hearing the people's reactions on the other line. We make stupid accents and they laugh so hard its hilarious.
44. Do you smoke?
45. Have you ever been drunk?
Just tipsy, never really drunk.
46. Have you ever cried during a movie?
Yes omg I cried so hard when I watched Dear John and The Notebook and Perks of Being a Wallflower.
47. Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotel?
Nope. Don't like the shampoos/conditioners they have. I always bring my own.
48. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes, always. My smile is awkward when I don't show teeth.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag :)
THE GEEK T-SHIRT FROM TOPSHOP IS SOLD OUT IM ABOUT TO CRY I WANT IT SO BAD I hope they re-stock it omg